Malaysian Chicken Salad
Mangos, Pineapple, orange juice, and some chicken to boot!
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Sonoma Macho Mango
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Sonoma Dried Pineapple
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons minced Sonoma Crystallized Ginger
- 3 cups diced roasted turkey or chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
Cover the mango and pineapple with hot water and let stand for 15 minutes.
Drain and stir in the orange juice, mayonnaise, curry powder, and ginger.
Fold in the turkey. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread between
slices of bread for a great sandwich or serve on a bed of mixed salad greens.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Credit: Sonoma Dried Tomatos